GET TANGLED UP
Let us in a little and we will always give you guidance on what looks best. A little suggestion here and there but ultimately it's about how you both fit together in a way that feels natural. Just get close, close, close. That's the only thing you need to do for us.
MIX IT UP
Planning a woodland wedding- let's do a dusky evening, city shoot. Got plans for an urban celebration - let's get out in the wild. Its always good to think about what season and style your wedding images might be captured in - let's plan to capture something that shows an alternative view on your relationship.
Lets capture your local hood, document some of those significants- the local pub or coffee shop, your street, the market round the corner. Places with meaning & memories. Places that are real & relatable to you both. Have a brain storm - what would be your ideal lazy Sunday - that's where we want to shoot.
EMBRACE THE ELEMENTS
Perfect make-up? Boring. We want those smudgy lips from too many kisses. Its a chance to get a little wild and forget about getting dirty - just get loving on each other.
WHAT TO WEAR
1. Something you feel awesome in. What would you wear on a date?
2. ...but still comfortable - especially when it comes to footwear & ease of movement.
3. Remember to style your outerwear as part of your outfit (jackets/bags etc)
4. Ideally on top don't wear the same exact colour & texture
5. Head to our Pinterest for some mood boards with tones/colours/outfits inspiration - these are looks we think photograph really well.